Frances R. and Louis B. Morrison Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established in 1984 by Mr. David L. Schwartz and Mrs. Nancy Schwartz to provide an annual scholarship in memory of Frances R. and Louis B. Morrison. Must be a currently enrolled, newly-admitted or intended major in the studio arts who demonstrates promise in the field. Must demonstrate financial need; domestic students complete the FAFSA; international students submit a financial need statement in the general application.
- Frances R. and Louis B. Morrison
- College of Arts & Sciences, Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- In addition to your financial need narrative in the General Application, reviewers are interested in understanding how this scholarship will allow you to pursue your passion for the studio arts. You may include a summary of projects you are pursuing which may be cost prohibitive due to the need for further materials, supplies, travel, etc. Please submit your answer in the form of a short essay.
- If you did not upload a copy of your Academic Advising Report in the General Application, please go back and do so. Then, please confirm here that you have uploaded the file.
- Reference Request - Faculty/Professional/Academic