William A. Strauss Economics Scholarship Endowment Fund
Established in 2012 by William A. Strauss, BA ’80, to provide an annual scholarship to a student majoring in economics who has demonstrated outstanding scholarship and commitment to the program. Preference will be given to juniors and seniors with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA and at least a 3.5 GPA in economics-related courses.
- College of Arts & Sciences, Economics Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe how you have demonstrated outstanding scholarship and commitment to the economics program.
- If you did not upload a copy of your Academic Advising Report in the General Application, please go back and do so. Then, please confirm here that you have uploaded the file.
- Reference Request - Faculty Member or Academic Advisor
- If selected, I understand that I will receive a special invitation to the College of Arts and Sciences Scholarship and Awards Reception in the spring attended by donors. I acknowledge that I am strongly encouraged to attend.
- I confirm that I do not have any holds on my student account. I understand that any holds may affect my eligibility for this award.