Economics Sustained Achievement Scholarship
This scholarship is available to a student majoring in economics who has demonstrated outstanding scholarship and commitment to the program. Preference will be given to juniors and seniors with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA and at least a 3.5 GPA in economics-related courses.
- College of Arts & Sciences, Economics
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe how you have demonstrated outstanding scholarship and commitment to the economics program.
- Please upload a PDF of your Academic Advising Report (AAR) to share with the review team determining your eligibility. If you upload the file, you are giving permission to the scholarship review committee to view this protected information.
- Reference Request - Faculty Member or Academic Advisor
- ***Currently ON HOLD due to COVID restrictions*** If selected, I understand that I will receive a special invitation to the College of Arts and Sciences Scholarship and Awards Reception in the spring attended by donors. I acknowledge that I am strongly encouraged to attend.
- I confirm that I do not have any holds on my student account. I understand that any holds may affect my eligibility for this award.