Felix Infausto Scholarship
Established in 2003 by Clara G. Infausto to pay tribute to her late husband, Felix. Must be a student with a physical disability. May be renewed annually until graduation for students who maintain all criteria. Students must reapply every year.
- Felix Infausto '32 and Clara Infausto
- Accessibility Resources
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you requested accommodations through Accessibility Resources?
- Please provide an example of a personal or academic achievement that you are especially proud of and explain how you achieved it.
- Briefly describe your academic and professional goals and how this scholarship would impact you.
- Do you have a physical disability?