Matthew R. Enright Award for Experiential Learning
Established in 2016 by Mr. and Mrs. David Walter in memory of their son, Matthew R. Enright, to support undergraduate electrical engineering majors. Funds support an unpaid summer internship or comparable experiential learning opportunity relevant to the academic program. Minimum 2.5 GPA required. Must have been employed at least part-time during the prior academic year and/or demonstrate financial need; domestic students complete the FAFSA and international students submit a financial need statement in the general application.
- up to $3,000
- Electrical Engineering, Financial Need, School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, SEAS Undergraduate Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Were you employed at least part-time during the last academic year?
- Have you been offered an unpaid internship for this summer?
- If yes, briefly describe the internship you have been offered and how it will further your academic and professional goals.
- Please submit a personal statement detailing your experiential learning plan and describing how this activity aligns with your academic and long-term goals.