Mary C. Whitman Scholarship Fund
Established in 1958 by Grace Whitman. Must be a student majoring within in a field in the College of Arts and Sciences with preference to those in the Philosophy Department. Must complete the FAFSA, have financial need and be in good academic standing.
- up to $4,700
- Financial Aid Office, Financial Need, Philosophy Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Please tell us about your academic pursuits and how you became interested in philosophy.
- Please submit your research essay from a philosophy course.
- Please name two faculty members who would support your candidacy for this scholarship, if consulted.
- Please confirm that you will be a senior for the 2020-2021 academic year, when these funds will be disbursed.