Philip C. Elliott and Virginia Cuthbert Elliott Scholarship
Established in 1988 by Virginia Cuthbert Elliot this scholarship is based on merit, and not financial need. The scholarship supports juniors in the undergraduate painting major with demonstrated outstanding ability and interest in artistic painting within the Department of Art. Applicants must submit a portfolio of their work for review by Department of Art Faculty.
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please check your major concentration.
- If you choose to upload one PDF file of 10-15 digital images of your work, please do so here.
- If you choose to provide a link to your online portfolio of 10-15 digital images of your work, please do so here.
- Please provide a numbered list of your submitted works with the title, media, and additional information corresponding to your PDF submission or your online portfolio.
- Please describe the content of the work, related interests and goals in this narrative.
- Reference Request - Faculty/Professional/Academic
- Show 1 more