Dr. John Zahorjan Student Scholarship Fund
Established in 2000 by the son of former faculty member, Dr. John Zahorjan. Must be pursuing or planning to pursue a master’s degree in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering with a focus on production management and a strong inclination to apply academic lessons to professional practice. Preference to students in the engineering management concentration. Must demonstrate financial need; domestic students complete the FAFSA and international students submit a financial need statement in the general application.
- Dr. John Zahorjan, PhD ’74
- Financial Need, Industrial and Systems Engineering, School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, SEAS Graduate Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your regular course load? How many courses do you take in the semester?
- What is your graduation target date? Explain how committed you are to finish your degree by that date. Detail your plan.
- How likely would this scholarship help you graduate without having to pause your master's program? Explain
- How likely are you to serve as an Engineering Management ambassador? Or willing to provide a testimonial for the engineering management program? Or are you willing to participate in one of the webinars for prospective students or current students who are getting started in their program?