Joseph T. J. Stewart Global Citizenship Program
Established in 1999 and revised in 2018 by Joseph T. J. Stewart. To be eligible, you must:
- Be currently be a domestic, undergraduate student enrolled full-time and matriculated in the School of Management
- Must have already applied for a UB or SUNY study-abroad program
- The study-abroad experience must fit into the student’s graduation plan without delaying the degree conferral date
- Preference will be given to School of Management students who participate in School of Management faculty-led trips
- To be competitive for this scholarship, students must have a minimum UB and School of Management GPA of at least a 3.00 or higher
Awards are based on academic merit and seriousness of purpose. If you have never studied or traveled abroad, and/or you have a demonstrated leadership background, you will be given preference.
Upon return from your study-abroad experience, you will be encouraged to help the School of Management and UB’s Study Abroad Office in promoting future programs and opportunities.