Lester Gerhardt Experiential Learning Fund
Established by Karen R. Gerhardt in memory of her husband Lester Gerhardt, PhD ’69, who was a distinguished academic and an honored UB alumnus. The fund supports experiential learning opportunities locally and abroad for undergraduate students in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Must have financial need and be in good academic standing. Students must propose an enriching activity in line with their academic program.
Applications will be reviewing on a rolling basis.
- Financial Need, School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, SEAS Undergraduate Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the experiential learning opportunity name, dates, location, and estimated costs
- Please submit a personal statement detailing your experiential learning plan. Share how these efforts align with your academic and long-term goals.
- Have you applied for or received any other funding to support this activity?
- If yes, what other funding have you applied for or received?