J. Warren Perry Endowed Scholarship Fund
The late Dr. J. Warren Perry, who was the Dean of the School of Health Related Professions from 1966 until 1976, and his brother, the late Dr. Charles D. Perry, Professor Emeritus of Classics at the University of Alabama, have generously contributed funds to the University at Buffalo Foundation, Inc. in support of scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students in the UB Departments of Exercise & Nutrition Sciences (ENS) and Rehabilitation Science (RS).
Eligible students are either:
1) undergraduate ES students who are in their senior sequence
2) current ENS or RS graduate students who have completed at least one semester in their program of study
Students previously named as Perry Scholars are not eligible.
- up to $1,000
- Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a brief biographical sketch describing how you became interested in the health care field and your professional goals and achievements. You may also wish to describe your extracurricular activities, hobbies, or any paid or volunteer research or work experience that you have.
- Please provide your expected date of graduation.
- Have you received this scholarship previously?