Sally Hoskins Potenza Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Potenza Family established this scholarship in 1976 to support undergraduates at the sophomore or junior level majoring in fine arts with talent, potential and dedication. Applicants must submit a portfolio of their work for review by Department of Art Faculty. Priority is given to students at the junior level, but a sophomore may be selected if a qualified junior is not identified. Must complete the FAFSA but financial need will not be the determining factor.
- College of Arts & Sciences, Art , Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- Please check your major concentration.
- If you choose to provide a link to your online portfolio of 10-15 digital images of your work, please do so here.
- If you choose to upload one PDF file of 10-15 digital images of your work, please do so here.
- Please provide a numbered list of your submitted works with the title, media, and additional information corresponding to your PDF submission or your online portfolio.
- Please describe the content of the work, related interests and goals in this narrative.
- Reference Request - Faculty/Professional/Academic
- Show 1 more