Delbert Mullens "Thinking Outside the Box" Award
Must be a Graduate School of Education (GSE) PhD student graduating during the academic year 22-23. Seeking students who demonstrate individual creativity, exceptional flexibility and cooperative & inclusive spirit. Must have financial need and be a graduate of a Western New York high school or lived in Western New York for at least five (5) years prior to undergraduate graduation. Preference given to underrepresented students.
- Financial Need, Graduate School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you reside in one of the eight (8) counties of Western New York for a minimum of five (5) years prior to obtaining your undergraduate degree?
- How have you displayed individual creativity and exhibited a cooperative and inclusive spirit in your current program?
- How have you balanced the demands of school, family and community commitments while enrolled in your GSE graduate program?
- Please upload a current copy of your dissertation abstract.
- Reference Request - Faculty/Professional/Academic