Cobham Mission Systems Engineering Scholarship
Established by Cobham Mission Systems of Orchard Park, NY. Must be a junior in electrical, mechanical, or aerospace engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.2 and demonstrated leadership qualities; must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Must successfully complete paid internship at Cobham between junior and senior year to receive scholarship for senior year.
- $2,500 for junior year, $2,500 for senior year contingent upon successful completion of summer internship between junior and senior year
- School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe yourself and your qualifications for this scholarship and why you deserve to be considered for it and the paid internship with Cobham
- What is your expected graduation date?
- Upload your unofficial transcript