Willie R. Evans UB Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship
Established in 2010 by the UB Alumni Association in honor of Willie R. Evans, EDM ’60. Must be a full-time undergraduate student with a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian who graduated from UB. Scholarships are awarded annually in the spring semester to qualifying full-time undergraduate students in any academic discipline or course of study. Applicants must describe the impact of UB legacy on their experience and outlook towards UB. Preference to students with a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA. FAFSA is recommended since financial need may be considered. Finalists may be interviewed.
- up to $5,000
- Financial Need, Office of Alumni Engagement
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list activities you are involved with outside of your academic studies and your level of involvement in each. See the help text for examples.
- 1. What relative makes you eligible for this scholarship and how did their UB alumni status and experience impact your decision to attend UB?
- 2. Describe how the activities you have been involved with impact you and your future. Explain how they place UB in a positive light.
- 3. How do you envision your alumni relationship with UB, 10 years after you graduate?
- Reference Request - UB Faculty or Staff
- Reference Request - Unrelated Community Member
- Show 1 more