Matthew Scarpati Scholarship Fund
Established in 2010 by Mr. James and Mrs. Lynn Scarpati in memory of their son, Matthew Scarpati. Must be an economics major who has completed the freshman year. Preference to those with a minimum 3.0 GPA, U.S citizens and male students. Requires a reference letter from a fellow student.
- Matthew Scarpati
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your reason for choosing to study economics at UB, your future goals and how you aspire to make a contribution to the world. Please share examples of how you exhibit the personal drive to succeed academically.
- Peer Reference
- If you did not upload a copy of your Academic Advising Report in the General Application, please go back and do so. Then, please confirm here that you have uploaded the file.
- If selected, I understand that I will receive a special invitation to the College of Arts and Sciences Scholarship and Awards Reception in the spring attended by scholarship donors. I acknowledge that I am strongly encouraged to attend.
- I confirm that I do not have any holds on my student account. I understand that any holds may affect my eligibility for this award.