Gersky Family Fund for WiSE
This fund was established in 2018. Preference will be given to undergraduate women in any STEM major who participate in UB’s Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) program. Must demonstrate financial need; domestic students complete the FAFSA and international students submit the financial need statement in the general application.
- up to $1,000
- College of Arts & Sciences, Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your level of involvement in the Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) program at UB. If you are not a participant, you will not be considered.
- If selected, how do you plan to use this award? Check all that apply.
- Please submit a personal statement detailing your experiential learning plan above. Share how these efforts align with your academic and long-term goals.
- Financial need will be considered, so please confirm that you have completed those sections in your General Application. You can describe there, your specific need for this type of award and hardship you will confront if you are not selected.
- If you did not upload a copy of your Academic Advising Report in the General Application, please go back and do so. Then, please confirm here that you have uploaded the file.
- Reference Request - Faculty/Professional/Academic
- Show 1 more