Dennis Domkowski Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established in 1992 by the Professional Communicators of Western New York, the Dennis Domkowski Memorial Scholarship Fund supports annual scholarships in support of worthy student(s) in the Fine Arts. Applicants must submit a portfolio of their work for review by Department of Art Faculty. Must be a full-time junior or senior student in good standing and show exceptional potential for design.
- Dennis Domkowski
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please confirm your major concentration is Graphic Design.
- If you choose to upload one PDF file of 10-15 digital images of drawings, please do so here.
- If you choose to provide a link to your online portfolio of 10-15 digital images of drawings, please do so here.
- Please provide a numbered list of your submitted works with the title, media, and additional information corresponding to your PDF submission or your online portfolio.
- Please describe the content of the work, related interests and goals in this narrative.
- Reference Request - Faculty/Professional/Academic
- Show 1 more