Julius Bloom Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established in 1988 by Frederick J. Schoelkopf and Toby D. Bloom Schoelkopf in memory of Julius Bloom. Must be an undergraduate major in the Department of Art, and have completed the freshman, sophomore or junior year. Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA and specialize in graphic arts or graphic design. Second preference to typography and then lithography majors. Must complete the FAFSA since preference will be given to those with financial need. Not renewable.
- Frederick J. Schoellkopf and Toby Bloom Schoellkopf, BA '72
- College of Arts & Sciences, Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- Please check your concentration below.
- If you choose to upload one PDF file of 10-15 digital images of your work, please do so here.
- If you choose to provide a link to your online portfolio of 10-15 digital images of your work, please do so here.
- Please provide a numbered list of your submitted works with the title, media, and additional information corresponding to your PDF submission or your online portfolio.
- Please describe the content of the work, related interests and goals in this narrative.