William E. Townsend Photography Scholarship Fund
Established in 1999 by William E. Townsend, BA ’50, this scholarship is awarded to worthy students pursuing their studies in the Photography Program in the Department of Art. Applicants must submit a portfolio of their work for review by Department of Art Faculty –Preference to Western New York students and those with outstanding personal character. Must complete the FAFSA since financial need may be considered.
- College of Arts & Sciences, Financial Need
- Supplemental Questions
- In addition to your financial need narrative in the General Application, reviewers are interested in understanding how this scholarship will allow you to pursue your passion for the studio arts. You may include a summary of projects you are pursuing which may be cost prohibitive due to the need for further materials, supplies, travel, etc. Please submit your answer in the form of a short essay.
- If you choose to provide a link to your online portfolio of 10-15 digital images of drawings, please do so here.
- If you choose to provide a link to your online portfolio of 10-15 digital images of your work, please do so here.
- Please provide a numbered list of your submitted works with the title, media, and additional information corresponding to your PDF submission or your online portfolio.
- Please describe the content of the work, related interests and goals in this narrative.
- Reference Request - Faculty/Professional/Academic
- Show 1 more