Bauer Foundation WiSE Experiential Learning Fund
USE THIS LINK TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED A COMPLETE APPLICATION FOR THIS AWARD THIS SCHOOL YEAR
Funded by the Bauer Family Foundation to support undergraduate students in Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) with expenses in pursuit of experiential learning activities (e.g. research, study abroad, unpaid internships, conferences, volunteerism etc.).
Applications submitted to this opportunity will be reviewed every two months. The specific application deadlines are September 30, November 30, January 31, March 31 and May 31. Decisions will be communicated to the applicants within 20 days from the application deadline to which the application was submitted.
Applications will be reviewed based on several attributes including: the alignment of the proposed activity with the applicant’s career goals, the level of involvement with WiSE, and prior receipt of Bauer Foundation awards.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a post-experience reflection, in the form of a written narrative or video.
- Multiple awards per review cycle: typically $200-$3,000
- College of Arts & Sciences, Women in Science and Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name, description, dates, and location of the experiential learning opportunity.
- Please provide an actual or estimated budget with costs broken down by the type of expenses. Please indicate the net total amount you are requesting after considering all other sources.
- Please submit a personal statement detailing your experiential learning plan and describing how this activity aligns with your academic and long-term goals.
- Have you applied for or received any other funding to support this activity?
- If yes, what other funding have you applied for or received?
- Please describe your level of involvement in the Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) program at UB. If you are not a participant, you will not be considered.
- Show 1 more