Robert Occhino Honors College Experiential Learning Fund
Established in 2021 by Thomas Occhino (BS’07) and Jessica Occhino to promote inclusive excellence, equity and diversity by supporting undergraduate students who wish to participate in an experiential learning opportunity (including but not limited to unpaid internships). Students should be enrolled in the Honors College, accepted into a major in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), and be a member of a group underrepresented in engineering and computer science (examples include, but are not limited to, students who are female, LGBTQ, Black, Latinx, Native American, a veteran, or have a disability). If a student who is in both the Honors College and SEAS cannot be identified, the award will be given to students in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences who meet the other fund criteria. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Up to $2000
- School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the experiential learning opportunity name, dates, location, and estimated costs
- Please submit a personal statement detailing your experiential learning plan. Share how these efforts align with your academic and long-term goals.
- Have you applied for or received any other funding to support this activity?
- If yes, what other funding have you applied for or received?
- Please submit a personal statement describing how your experience and background contribute to the diversity of SEAS